Shiloh Church - IOOF Hall
121 West Huntsville
Springdale AR 72762
The first church was built in Shiloh in 1840. Like much of the rest of
buildings in the area, it was burned during the Civil War. In 1866 the
church recorded plans for a new building to be used for a church and school.
The building was completed possibly in 1868, and was sold to the school
district by 1871. In 1871 several church congregations and the local
Masonic Lodge entered into an agreement to build a two story frame
building for use of both the churches and the lodge. This building was
known as the third Shiloh church and was sold to the International Order
of Odd Fellows in 1936.
This building is now on the National Register and is owned by Shiloh Museum.
History of Washington County by Shiloh Museum 1989
To return to Washington County Map,click here!
To return to Springdale Map,click here!
Click here for a map to Shiloh Church